View Photo

Photo Albums > Bygones::Around the Village > Burton Road First photo Previous Photo Next Photo Last photo
Burton Road
Glyn Roberts sent this and wrote:
Interesting to see the name B H Loring on this one. In the 1950s/60s a Mr Loring kept a small shop next door to the Church (Village) Hall in Station road. Perhaps he took the photo himself and, maybe others, to sell in his shop.

Regards,
Glyn

Date: 15/11/2007 08:33
Added by: steveA
Dimensions: 600 x 371 pixels
Filesize: 47.21kB
Comments: 3
Number of views: 1735