View Photo

Photo Albums > Around the Village > Trevalyn Hall - a Listed Building First photo Previous Photo Next Photo Last photo
Trevalyn Hall - a Listed Building
The present hall was built in 1576 for John Trevor, a descendent of the noble ancient Welsh family, replacing an earlier house of the Trevors dating back to the 10th century with the male line of Trevors ending in 1745. There is more detail in the Listed Buildings pages of this website.

Date: 06/10/2003 18:04
Added by: steveA
Dimensions: 400 x 302 pixels
Filesize: 28.47kB
Comments: 0
Number of views: 2418

Comments

No Comments have been Posted.

Post Comment

Please Login to Post a Comment.
forum: khztmx